Saturday 29 November 2008

Back on Form

Well Jacob is definitely feeling better today - at long last. He has laughed and played and even has a cuddle with Grandma, who has been out of favour for ages.



My Father in Law has come to visit today. He lives in France so we only get to see him a couple of times a year. He brought Jacob an early Christmas present, which makes quite a bit of noise so hopefully the batteries will run out soon.

I've had my fifth postcard today, so I've posted a picture. The boat is from Oregon and came on Thursday. The Texas Longhorns came this morning. So I've got nothing outstanding, but a couple close tomorrow.


It's the first Sunday in Advent tomorrow. There will be a joint service at Christ Church for our three congregations, so I need to get there early or I won't get a seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment