Friday 20 November 2009

November 16th Challenge : The Studio



I saw this challenge on the Studio (thank you Google Reader) and thought I would have a go. There were three parts to it. Title should include a number.

Use eyelets


Complete your journaling in a list style


I was up at 6:30am this morning, to feed the baby. He went back to sleep but I decided to stay up and make the most of all the boys still being asleep. It was lovely scrapping first thing in the morning.

I used one of the scrapagogo kits to make this layout, which included this fab journaling stamp, I stamped this out 4 times, They are things he has learnt, things he likes to do, his friends and some of his significant injuries (he is a little accident prone - at one point we were signing the nursery accident book weekly!)

6 comments:

  1. This is a great page, well done for using all 3 parts of the challenge! Thanks for playing :)

    Amanda x
    ~The Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page! Love the journaling list and the photo is so sweet!! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow rachel. you have been busy. sounds like you had fun too. I love the button on the fabric corsage on your scrapbook page x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't scrapagogo fab?! Not sure I could use it at that time of the morning tho'... I'm more of a night owl!

    Anthea

    PS. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Its much appreciated... As much as I'm enjoying the new digi skills, I don't think I could ever give up Scrapagogo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! And what a cute little boy!
    Just don't let him ever wear a tartan, fur lined hat! Well, not until he's 19 anyway ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm amazed you manage to fit in so much scrapping with 2 children.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog it's appreciated

    ReplyDelete