Tuesday 1 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day

Following the craziness of starting to make a quilt just days/weeks before I'm about to give birth I have now embarked on another craft project.

Learn Something New Every Day is a September project where I should be able to produce a mini-book of things I have learnt/observed through the month of September. In my defence, I did sign up for this January following Journal Your Christmas before I knew I was pregnant.

So, I shall do my best to keep as up-to-date as possible but don't go holding your breath. As you can see I am currently on top of things as I have sat and made my cover this morning and cut all my cardstock up for the rest of the month.

I have decided that I shall mostly be using up bits and pieces, so nothing new will be bought and I don't expect there to be much in the way of embellishment either, but we shall see!

5 comments:

  1. great covers and perfect for autumn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry hun, as Shimelle would tell you, you're never really behind in one of her classes.

    Great album cover, and best of luck with the quilt...and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your lsned pages, and maybe a few peaks of the quilt and baby too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab love the autumnal colours just right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with the quilt, the baby and this September album.:)

    ReplyDelete