Wednesday 2 September 2009

Today I learnt...

Well, despite Jacob's best efforts I'm still up-to-date! I've decided to print all my photos in 6x8cm on the printer so I'm going to wait until I have a full sheet of A4 before printing.

However, if you scroll down you can see the photo I took yesterday of my not quite flowered sunflowers. I'm still managing to just up leftover bits and pieces. Not sure where these buttons are from but I just had three.I should just point out, these aren't my sunflowers but Jacob's, he grew then from seed and has very much enjoyed watering them through the summer.A quick thanks to everyone who has been stopping by, I have loved receiving your warm and lovely and confidence boosting comments.

2 comments:

  1. Love your monochromatic page!!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo - it'll look lovely on this page!

    ReplyDelete