Saturday 24 July 2010

Pretty in Pink

How cute is this meringue pig.

We have a book in our house called '1000 things to do in Britain' I love it. No. 26 is 'Pig out at Judges Bakery' Every single item they sell is made from organically certified ingredients. The only snag is that it is in Hastings, which is a long way from home.

My lovely friend Emily is from Hastings and recently on a trip to see her family she popped into Judges and picked me up some pink meringue pigs. Thank you Emily.
Interesting fact - they are dyed with raspberry and beetroot juice.

Yummy.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet! (Literally!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute. I've never seen anything like these. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh - those are adorable! So cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so funny! And what a coincidence, we were in Hastings on the weekend.. didn't see Judges Bakery, although we did see a Judges Postcards.

    ReplyDelete